Best Song Ever-One Direction

Those my pride five boys have launched their single. The tittle is Best Song Ever...
it is really their the best song ever than other songs I think.
the video was so breathtaking.. I can't omg completely sobbing cause everyday they grow up too fast and always prove that THEY DESERVE ALL AWARDS!

"They lost X-factor but THEY WON THE WORLD"
 do u see river? it was my crying omg. 
just a little bit description about them that I wanna tell you ...

a person that being united to be one and Harry named them One Direction. cause they have other characters, family, hometown, and so many differences so that's why Harry styles named One Direction cause He wanna that the band can be a one direction altough they are different. a boyband that formed on June 23rd, 2010. yea they have been almost 3 years make us happy sad confused weird at the same time. not really 3 years actually I knew One Direction on 2012 and became a real directioners on the central of 2012. it means that I need 6 month to know a lot about them.

3 years have left them and us.. so many things that were happened. I can't mention it one by one. I feel this fandom is so very different than other fandoms. just trust me! wanna feel it? just try becoming directioners ahaha xx. And fool directioner is one who trust rumours. haha it is completely crazy. cause one direction is the biggest boy band in the world so many persons wanna make them feel down and the best way is sharing the crazy rumours and drama about one direction. haha usually I find in the twitter. xx

Oke ... it was my opening actually I wanna share the message in the Best Song Ever music video, it is completely amazing if u know the message that try to be spoken to public. they wanna tell the world through a music video..
just check it up below this okay (:


that's the cover of the single..
okay ..
best song ever has a special message for us.. it shows that 1D isnt boyband that like a common they act dumbly lol and they dont use the same outftit (harry as michael that showed a lof of poster which will be used for the posters of This Is Us but they all say no to all of the picture that shown like a common boy band..and they dont dance hard .. u can check when Leeroy (Liam) as their cheoraghaper wanna learn them dance they reject directly.. then the vidoe was closed by Zayn's brushing THIS IS US on their own big photo yeah ... they arent like common boy band like in the South Korea.. they are special unique and different.. simple but can attack world yeah thats u all five:) they just need being theirselves (:

and this is the lyrics of best song ever
Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already own it
I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

Said her name was georgia rose, and her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth (i got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it
I said can I take you home with me, she said never in your wildest dreams

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced,
(yeah yeah yeah) how we danced

1,2,1,2,3

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
(we danced, we danced, it goes something like)

We danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes....

Best song ever, it was the best song ever,
It was the best song ever, it was the best song ever

so please anyone who reads this check out the video .. (;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_v9MY_FMcw

well thank you so much <3

Comments