MUHARRAM

What has been Muharram month given to me?
It has been so long no come to blogging. I have hetic day so that’s why…..
This Muharram month is truly meaningful. Sometimes happiness comes and sometimes sadness comes. It can’t be predicted. But that’s life. I enjoy also complain somehow. I had sunnah fasting on 10 Muharram or November 14th,2013 . yeah that’s called Asy-syura fasting. My religion teacher said that Muharram is the nicest month. Muharram is the first month in hijriah calendar. Yeah hijriah has 1435 years already. Actually how do you mean this Islamic new year? Anyway many people forget hijriah new year. It’s ironic honestly. My religion teacher also said that we must have a better self on Islamic New Year and do more kindness to everyone.
The most things that happened is I forgot that I have test that day . That’s truly make sense. December I’ll have the end of the first semester test . I really couldn’t imagine how far I have been in smaga, being student over there.  I have follow 3  subsie (extraculicular). That’s truly hectic actually. It disturbs the lesson. The point I have to manage my time well so you will get benefit in organization without forgetting your school J  Sometimes when I was very tired I started thinking I wanna stop this all that have happened but a quote remind me
“when you wanna stop your step, remember for what you stepping.”
I sometimes remind again how difficult to be in organization that I have joined. I had to follow hard selection. It just make you oh yeah that’s all!
My class is so terrible. My friends aren’t respectful to the teacher who is explaining the lesson in front of the class. I’m tired to have class like this. Please don’t be noise! We are studying and the teacher is explaining. Hell! I don’t know why there are some my friend that’s still childest. They walk around the class while the teacher is explaining. Don’t your parents learn you how to respect older people? Everyday there is teacher that complain about my class. I’m tired hearing it. Don’t you all feel bored?

That’s all have happened in this month J I can’t tell anymore. I have no words haha

Comments