Pantai Ngobaran - Try the Sensation

I always ask my self
How can I always write recount texts here? Is that show me that I love do throwback? haha not really, I just think that praticing english is look easier by writing recount text.
Okay let's start retelling my experience.

This chrtistmas and new year holiday I spent a day with my family on a short trip. Realizing my father didn't have much time at home cause his work we made this happened actually we have planned for long time ago. and here we were being in a rent car haha GRAND LIVINA man that was my car dream at the time. we departed from home at 6:30 am on December20th, 2013. My little sister and I sat on behind, my mom and my dad on center and the driver and my little brother in the front. The first direction is my father's office at Karangdowo, Klaten actually it is near Sukoharjo. 30 minutes left and my dad did his work for about 30 minutes. This is his job that I mean ..
he made our family alive <3

Then after my father's obligation had done we continued to Mayaran, Wonogiri. Once upon my mom was being college student she had task on this city. My mom and her friends stayed at Mr. Kom's home. So my mom would visit him cause he was nice at the moment. As we took a trip my mom was being talkactive sharing her stories. She missed a moment when she was young. My mom said that "There is a good meetball here, u must try it guys. it is so delicious." So we went to "Bakso Chengkal" first. We came too early but it was okay. This is delicious meetball u must try also everyone. I added a bowl of meetball once haha my mom and my little brother also.





enjoying bakso chengkal

after we had our delicious meatball we went to a house that while the trip my mom was telling us. Before we go there actually my mom had asked to the seller did he know desa niken or not. Short story we could go there after asked for about 3 times. Finally after 20 years fly fastly and here we were ...

short talking - throwback happily - people were laughing<3

and viola after we had almost 3 hours trip we got here. We arrived at 12:30 pm. We also didn't forget to catch up some souvernirs.
Disambut oleh candi-candi

menuju ke pantai

my dad<3

selfie time haha

with my little sister

they are my lovely<3

Never looking at my litte brother how happy before

NB: sorry if the photos are looking so bad for your eyes haha

RECOMMENDED PLACE FOR YOU ALL THAT WILL HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY 
HTM : 3000/orang tapi BISA DITAWAR MASA TIKET MASUKNYA PLUS MAKANANNYA
POKOKNYA ENJOY BANGET DAH

Cerita sedikit tentang Pantai Ngobaran yang terletak di Gunung Kidul- Jogja gak tahu pas nya dimana, kamu bisa cari di google maps :p. Pantai ini belum begitu dikelola pemerintah. Masyarakat sekitarlah yang mengembangkan laju wisata. Saat datang kesana disambut oleh hamparan pantai kedalaman entah berapa meter. Lalu para pedagang kelapa muda dan kamar mandi. Uniknya lagi, ada patung-patung dan candi-candi yang sengaja dibangun untuk menarik wisatawan. Untuk mencapai pantai kamu harus menaiki atau menuruni batuan granit bewarna kuning yang elok. Pasir pantai selatan yang sudah memang tersohor halus pun menyambutmu. Gubuk-gubuk restoran sederhana juga didirikan untuk mengisi perut lapar sehabis puas bermain ombak atau sekedar mengambil objek dan menikmati pemandangan. 
Ini ceritaku, ku tunggu cerita blusukanmu kesini juga. 



Comments

Post a Comment