FINALLY ON THE TOP

Gals, how's your holiday going? As a senior high school student in Surakarta this weekend should be have a days off right? Mine is really mixed completely. I mean I feel happy but then gloomy then cheerful than confused about homework. Seriously, days off don't really mean it. There are extraculicular activities and A LOT OF homeworks that haven't done yet fyi it's already FRIDAY-_- . Pwwhh yesterday was hetic because I searched a lot of sponsors for our big event with my friends. As we know holiday is when so many demands from my friends to hang out and yeah so many money that have been dropped. :")

Knowing holiday and I don't have any "boy friend". DON'T GET ME WRONG FIRST! Yeah as a normal girls there is a bit passion to have one but there is nobody coming. I just can laugh enough. Oke back to the point, I mean I am feeling so lonely. I just thinkin' why. Maybe just because I don't care with my homework or I don't have a crush or a bestfriend *sigh* . You realize that "You start thinking about your crush when you are doing nothing and no bestfriends around."

The other point is I do really miss him. What do you feel when you are missing someone and u don't have any courage to say about and u can't do anything 'cause you're so afraid? That's happening on me. This is so insane you know. I'm feeling like homesick but not because of home as really it but someone in the past. I am lazy to do anything this mind stuck on you. Poor me, right? In the fact that, we are two have different way right now and we aren't "together" anymore or maybe forever but I don't hope so. I say to my friends EVRYDAY that I don't have any feeling to him but behind that my heart doesn't do the same thing. It's really hard to lie to your own self. so honestly, I'm still loving him and waiting him for nothing sure. That's heard disgusting but I do! If I have crush is actually to vanish this feeling to him. But it's hard.
Can you just make my day again, dude?
You are just a piece of my life. I miss you, it's already on the top baby.  Can you feel me? :")

Comments