ENJOY YOUR CHANCE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

Well, hello guys. Maybe I've forgetten that I have blog. Long time no write here. In this posting I actually want to do complanation. Well, I am not really easy to accept something, that's normally happening to a lot of people. But u better don't follow me at this point mwehehehe

A representative of me about this *outpouring of the heart story*
Google Images (caption : tired expression)

I am just complaining to myself, how could I be "sie perizinan" (licensing division - translating by myself) in my organization? Since I was being radical on my training and education (pelatihan dan pendidikan--diklat) about the proposal *I can't tell you that much about this matter*, my seniors chose me being licensing division. They said that I could do this, you better at this division. I was questioning myself untill now "Am I really that best?"
Since that I've tried my best to do that "amanah" (task). The hardest thing in life is getting such a great amanah like this one. For the first time, I asked anything about this division to my senior. He is so kind but honestly he didn't explain that clearly because I think that he was hard to talk fluently in order to in our "own" language, I mean javanesse and Bahasa.
Day by day, I got a new proposal because our work programs are more than one, and they come continously. Oh my God :( untill today I'm about finishing a proposal with my friend. Okay maybe I am too weird at this point, I am easy to give up somehow. But you don't know how the feeling when you have to do some revision again and again on that proposal. The fact is you are not the secretary but you are the licensing division which is mean I give information about this work program to the teacher and the most important is the headmaster. So it means also that they are already agree if we hold this program. Oke, I must do such multiple job. Being a licensing division you should be the secretary also.
The second thing why I am really tired at this division is, it really distrub my resting time oh gosh, you have to run, moving each room to find the person and get her signature. When I want to buy something, there is no my friend accompany me because of they have already taken rest faster than me or I have class anymore. I am just too tired both physically and psychologically, can somebody hear me crying? Oke you may say, you have A LOT other friends that willing to help you. BUT NOTHING THAT I CAN SEE, person in this world is getting selfisher and selfisher I think, because I am also haha-_-
Be wiser, then! -Google Images (caption : struggle expression)

Oke that's all a complaining! Oke, how about let's take a good lesson from this experience. Because I have ever said that Allah has THE BEST planning for us, nothing that come for no reason.
1. The fisrt thing is, Never give up, Allah has the best planning for us!! Nothing that come for no reason, be grateful you have being struggle in life!
2. There is no succes comes constantly, there is SACRIFICE behind it. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO FOR IT, FIGHT FOR IT, and MAKE IT HAPPEN.

oke guys, LIFE just comes once, nothing can't be back! Enjoy your chance, enjoy your life!

Comments