FRIENDSHIP, FELLAS!!

When I went to study tour, there was a thing that make me not comfortable. This is actually just a symphatic one that I can do.

Okay, there is a person, yeah I can say she is my classmate (I hope you don't read this haha). She always say thing like asking my other friend beside her during the journey and my position was behind them at the time. I was really uncomfortable while she was asking to do something to my other friend. She asked about her shoes, her comb, and the worst was she asked bringing her bag and her book to other friend. But to make it worth this story, she never asked her close friend yeah we call her best friend to do something that. Her best friend almost the same as her I think haha. What is actually friend for? Do you think YOUR FRIEND IS SAME AS YOUR MAID? WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE! WHY ARE MY OTHER FRIENDS WANT TO DO THAT? Helping people is kind okay but too much doing that? You will be crazy any somehow. Okay I was so emotional at the time, I tried to be patient because of my best friend's achieve.

My big question is, what is actually friend for? In my opinion, friend is who comes to you whatever you are happy or sad. They don't just accept you when you are happy, but the most important is actually accepting you when you are down. They should probably give you the best advice and you will smile again. If friends just come to you when you are happy or the worst when they need you is actually they just make fun of you. I call it fake friend. How's fake friend? Like the example above, THEY JUST COME TO YOU WHEN THEY NEED YOU. AFTER THEY'VE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANT,  THEY WILL LEAVE YOU. OWWW!
There are more other examples of KYB (Konco Yen Butuh), fake friend or a friend who cames when they need you, in this world. So be carefull! Being selective choosing a friend at this point, WHY NOT?


You should be more independent, my dad always say to me that we can't always rely on others person. Never incriminating others ones! You should grow up, trying to solve your own problem. It is written with capital letter now!


#The picture is downloaded from Google Images. Caption : Friendship

Comments