Pen Your Ideas


Here is the article to practice what I've learned from my English course. Since I didn't have a course last couple weeks because of I was focus for my mid test in school and I was sleeping when it had to have course and I didn't wake up. Oh my God, my bad! I was really upset actually but here I try because tomorrow I have a test. Good luck for me haha. 
This paragraph called paragraph of comparison and contrast. Hope it helps for you too.

Teaching Methods

Conventional teaching method and modern teaching method have similarities as well as the differences. Both conventional teaching method and modern teaching method guide students in learning. They also require teachers to correct papers. However, their differences are quite clear. First, conventional teaching method takes places in the classroom while modern teaching method doesn't have to take place in the classroom, it can be in any place by e-learning. Second, conventional teaching method uses textbooks in class but modern teaching method uses not only textbooks but also digital materials in class. Third, they differ in taking a notes. Conventional teaching method requires students to take notes that is written on regular white-board by the teachers. On the other hand, modern teaching method lets students take pictures of notes using their cell phones, teachers usually write notes by using a smart or interactive whiteboard. The last, conventional teaching method requires students to submit papers in person yet modern teaching method requires students to submit papers via e-mail.
So, what is teaching method used by your school? Both of them help you in learning something. No matter what your teaching method is, keep spirit learning something!

(Ideas comes from "Pen Your Ideas Book Intermediate 3 level") 


Comments