TIME HEALS EVERYTHING

It has been quite long time that I did post nothing. 2015 reaches almost half away, and I’ve learnt a lot of things in this amazing year. Why do I say amazing year? Let me tell you something.
I had an accident in the end of March, specifically 23rd March, Monday, 2015. 2 days to go On The Road Again One Direction’s Tour (I just remind you haha yet I didn’t watch the tour hehe). I woke up really late because I went to bed really very very late. I went to bed at around 3 or 4 am and I had to wake up at 5 am. In fact, I woke up at 6 am. Sadly, I should have arrived in school at least at 6.30 o’clock. Well, I messed up anything. I took a bath fast. I did not have any breakfast. I had my mom pack my food. It was a delicious fried rice. I wanted to have breakfast first but it was impossible. If I were late, I would get punishment. While I was taking a bath, my mom prepared my motorcycle. I usually did by myself. She is truly caring and understanding, isn’t she? That’s my mom.
I went to school around 6.20 AM. I was in hurry. I used to ride motorcycle fast. It was going well at first but not until I arrived at in front of SD Warga. A girl who was riding bicycle would cross the road. Unfortunately, I rode so fast and was shocked by the girl in front of me. I tried to stop my motorcycle with behind brake but it didn’t work. I didn’t want to hit her. So I did another choice, I tried to brake with front brake. Oke, it was success. Imagine braking with front brake. Front brake can make strong effect. BYARRR!! (the sound was really like that) MAKING ME FALL DOWN FROM THE MOTORCYCLE SUCCESSFULLY AND SLIPPED FOR ABOUT 2 METERS AWAY. Do you hear me crying? No, not right now. I cried at that moment, my body felt so hurt, sick, broken into pieces. I got injured of course :”)
-       My knee got injured. Not that really hurt, It treated well by using a special medicine from the doctor.
-       My temple got injured. It was really hurt. It was bleed yet the treatment was as good as my knee treatment.
-       My chin and my sunglasses hit the asphalt. Yeah, my sunglasses broke and my eyes got redish day by day so I had to drip eye drops everyday. Then, my chin went blue-greyish (Called this in bahasa lebam, I forget the English HEHE)
-       AND the most thing that always make me remember that I had ever had an accident is My half of canine tooth broke. I had to eat porridge everyday and I couldn’t drink any cold beverages. That was really hurt and success making me embarrassed. Really embarrassed! Imagine your half of canine gone suddenly and people who meet me would ask me “Fatiha, are you okay?” Double sick-heart.

After the accident, Somebody helped me. The man called my mom. Then, I was picked up by my mom. I was taken to a small clinic near my house. She was really panic but then she advised me a lot. Oke, I knew that I was really wrong.
Well, early in the post, I said 2015 is really amazing year because Allah remind me this year. I know that Allah still has the affection for me who always do sin like almost every time I breathe. Allah still love me. HE reminded me that I should obey my parents, I should WAKE UP EARLIER AND PRAY SUBUH IN RIGHT TIME :””)

That quite big accident has little changed my life. :”)




Comments