BEST WORLD AND HEREAFTER FRIENDS

HELLO FOR AFTER ALMOST 4 MONTHS NOT WRITING ANY POURING HEART STORIES OF MINE. EHEHEHEHE.

Someone had ever asked me if I felt changed or not in ask.fm in anonymous mode.  I said yes, my body bigger and I gain weight lately.  Yeah, I was answering playfully. I don’t know whether she/he is know me or not. I don’t know what she/he mean by changing.
But here I’ll tell you a bit. I pretend that there are some people read this. I don’t pretty sure actually. But, why not? Again, this just for my refreshing and my practice to improve what I’ve learned in English writing.
Oke, let’s start it.
Last ramadhan, I have determined to change my “rule of fashion”.  Actually, I have changed a bit in the early third term of senior high school which was a year before ramadhan but I haven’t make a big deal yet to be istiqomah. At that time, I just felt excited wearing skirt and loose clothes. But by the time gone by, I learned that by behaving a good muslimah everyone respects you and behaves well to you. I felt no boys offend me which is it’s the function of large hijab to protect us from boys. I felt everything is just going okay. All things that I want, I got it easily. Allah made it easy for me.  Now, I have changed and I am learning to be closed to Allah. They called it hijrah that means move on. But for me, I can’t be said hijrah. I am still having bad habits that need to be changed soon. I just actually learn and learn.
Well, I believe that everything happens for reason. There are number of reasons why I’ve changed. Firstly, it was because of my obligation of being ROHIS member. We had to be a good example to our friend. Alhamdulillah, Allah planned to make me us a main team of ROHIS which made me involving a lot in it. They colored my life so far. They give different kind of painting in my life journey. I thank to them a lot. Secondly, my mentoring activity which learn me how to practice islam as part of lifestyle and how to dakwah(invite others) in our surroundings. Thank you for royal mentors out there. Allah blessed each step you all steps on. Last but not least factor, my circle of friend, my surroundings.  Again, it was started from main team of rohis nisa smaga. I feel honoured and grateful that Allah met me to them. They are my inspiration. They are my teacher. They are my motivator. They are my reminder. I called them as super complete packet in 1. XXX point in 1 circle friendship.  I would say 1000 in 1 friendship though. They make my senior high school life colourful after I had thought that there was nothing special on my senior high school time.  They changed my mind.
So here they are ,


 Chairun Nisa Nur Aini (Nisa) : my biggest motivator and inspiration. Thank you  for being such a good motivator instead of friend for me. Allah blessed you a lot. You are like heaven angel alive for me. You remind that Al-Qur'an is the absolute priority for us.
Reza Ro'isatul Ummah (Reza) : my smartest and calmest friend. We sometimes have the same thinking. Thank you for showing me that being principal is a must and learning me that being successful person need sacrifice. You learn me how to respect to others and being polite to them.
Mufidah Nadhifatul Azizi (Mufida) : my sociable friend.  Thank you for being such a good listener of mine. Thank you for helping me solving some problems.
Sharfina Rashta Wijayanti (Fina) : the most patient  and creative friend of mine. She likes reading magazine which makes us closer. Thank you for anything you have done for me.
Umi Rachmawati (Umi): last but not least, the most sensitive(baper sebenarnya si, tapi ga tau inggrisnya jadi sensitif aja deh) and friendly friend of mine. Thank you for teaching me that being friendly is pretty amazing way to make people happy. Anyway, she isn't in the picture.


I owe a lot to them. I can't replace their kind heart by anything but I hope this warm their heart. Although we are going to be separated to continue our each life journey but I hope Allah always connect me to them forever to remind and ask me to do good deeds for Allah and this lovely dhin, Islam. Once again, thank you for anything you have done for me. Ukhibu antunna lillah :) .

Ya Allah, gather me with whom I love in jannah. 

With Love, 
Fatiha. 






Comments

  1. What a amazing journey my speciall motivator 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ternyata ada yang comment ya. Kamu juga motivatorku kok :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment