Bad Isn't Always Be The Worst.

                I just realized likely I have an accidentally routine agenda which is writing something about my impressions toward the end of the year.
                This basically may be said as impressions in the other hand mayn’t. Just check it out what this writing brings haha.
                
A saying says “Life is like a roller coaster. Sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down.” The saying is really accurate I’d say. It really gives me an answer to why I still survive until now. Survive here means I could face problems and deal with it that make me stronger than ever. When you’re up of course you will feel happy and fun yet when you’re down you will wonder why life is so hard and feel lonely.

If I must choose one best condition of mine, I will say it is when a hard situation comes. Psychology believes productivity of people is when they are feeling sad and down. I couldn’t agree more. I will write much more than when I am in my comfort zone. Since work of art is a representative of what we are worrying about, isn’t it? Secondly, hard situation will make me stronger. I will feel that being alone isn’t a big matter anymore. I will ask myself “Who will solve  your problem if you don’t want to deal it by yourself?”. A hard situation really matures ourselves, doesn’t it? In addition, it is time when I realize that everything actually will be fine and enough if we are grateful and patient towards our problems. Last but not least, this is actually the one which is important and priority. A hard situation brings me close to God. No matter how many your friends are or how much your money have, you will just ask for help one and only to beyond massive life creator, Allah SWT. It is right time to re-arrange our soul to have a better comfort condition so that our body follows also.

I don’t say that I don’t want to be in up or happy condition. I just state my preference. I feel like when I am in my comfort zone, I’d rather be lazier because everything looks on place. Everything looks perfect so that I don’t need to fix anything. Another reason is I hate being passive. Happy situation will make me forget to create something new. Since problem absolutely comes up with idea and creativity. Moreover, I feel bored yet enjoyed also because I do something on repeat and orderly. It’s like there is no difference but the well-ordered activity make me enjoyed the day more.

Shortly, hard situation makes us stronger, more creative, and smarter in facing problem. So, it is necessary to have grateful feeling to any situation we’re facing. Just in case bad isn’t always be the worst and good isn’t always be the best. It is just how our paradigm works. 

Comments