One of Diplomat Traits Doesn't Go To Party

Yesterday, I went to a kind of little party that was held by student association of my major. Yet, I found myself not comfortable with such an event. It is not about the event to be honest, it is just me being myself and honest. Also, it is not my first time feeling unsecured in the middle of PARTY. 

Despite the cons towards Myres-Briggs’ sixteen personalities, I still believe right away since my little sister had a personality test in a famous study club and it used this kind of test also. So, why not? I got ENFP also as known as campaigner. ENFP stands for Extroversion(E)-Intuition(N)-Feeling(F)-Perception(P). This type is classified as diplomat. The 7% population can be found in crowd of the universe. In a website, the introduction for this type is enthusiastic, creative, and sociable free spirits who always find a reason to smile. I nail it. That’s me. 



However, campaigner who is a sociable free spirits and a extrovert feels so bad at a party or very crowded moment as mentioned music concert, wedding party, birthday party, etc. I feel a little worry about why people are happy as hell in the party while I am just sitting watching them laugh. Why everyone dress so modest while I think it is time to have fun without any stress on how I look and what to wear. Some dresses they choose make them can’t stand or even worse can’t walk. A big question of mind is why everybody puts their make up on? Like, it is only a music concert where we are just a viewers and the one who should rock the stage is the performers. I feel everybody isn’t being themselves. Just like “oh I see” with my perception personality. For instance, I don’t like that kind of fake excitement. In the end, everyone expresses different way that I have to respect. Yet, I need to be myself trying to say what I don’t like. This feeling is strengthened by a statement in the 16 personalities website 

“The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others.”

Yeah, I don’t need a kind of big event or entertaining moment as far as I can connect with people talking about life and other big conversations I am fine with it. Often in a party, I don’t find people in that such excitement. They are just being happy or even worried? They are enjoying the music and some other arts that I don’t find myself enjoy them. I prefer listening music just as in my play list. I prefer recharging myself by reading a book. ENFPs are not a 100% extrovert, they need a time to just being alone thinking of what innovative and idea will they achieve after socializing with many human creature. 

Well, that’s it. I don’t know whether all of ENFPs are feeling the same way or it is just me being annoyed towards my insecurity. I know girl should tidy up, dress beautifully, and wear make up well. In contrast, I know how to behave JUST ENOUGH and SINCERE. Being girl sometimes sucks. :)

Comments