WELCOME 21!

Hi, dearest new age.
Fresh beginning. 
I'm writing this to let you know 3 lessons taken from the reflection after several marvellous things happened.

1. It needs outsider's point of views to not take things for granted. After seeing another contrasting side of me, I am now at the phase that I'm beyond blessed for being Muslim, basically for everything I have within and surround me. Thus, I am leaving 20 with a very beautiful message; to always embrace diversity with dignity for striving a true identity.
2. Never trust a person who says about other people weaknesses. He does not deserve a respectful partnership. Since big people only are found talking about ideas and innovations. Cross-check mindfully for any provocative and weird news to my ears.
3. Don't love egotistically. Give little mind of others' businesses. I know, sometimes it drowns me crazy and depressed to figure out others' people feeling yet it sounds very disrespectful to me to mind only about my business, my favourite, my passion, my ideas, etc. To not love more selfishly.  Exchange and respect on behalf of others.

morning suprise 😍
Love,

Fatiha NY

Comments