Solitude: A Way of Being Khusyu'

Another lesson of adulting is the more time to be with myself. It has been quite amazing decision to be independent by my own business. The idea of Emma Watson which said that she is in relationship with herself mentioned as self-partnership is a good point, in my opinion.

True that most of extroverts, like me, are quickly recharged by engaging in a crowd. But sometimes, I need to put aside from that fullest energy. I need to cool down myself. I need to be alone. As an extrovert, I do feel easily energized by meeting new people as well as new ideas. New environment doesn't come by themselves. I, myself, should look for it. I usually got such an experience through exploration by myself. 
Good food and a good book is a good mood

Getting adult is challenging because it is quite hard to meet certain person that has the same vision to mine and is able to get along well with me. Therefore, I always decide to go to some classes or discussion forum by myself without asking my friends who start to have different path of life. "In the end, I will meet new people and talk to them in my self-exploration choice."

Being alone has been quite comforting journey. I can know myself better. This self-exploration has given me the state of mind. To be mindful. To be in my zone. To be in my phase.

Simply, Islam defined this as khusyu'.


just seeing random tile

I am trying to apply this solitude through traveling as well. I start loving the concept of exploring alone without controlling other people's idea. I think this is my healing from my routine engaging to many people, participating a leader role in some communities. I need to lead myself too. I need to know myself better too. Thus, I sum up that being alone can be my healing state while meeting new people can be my source of energy.

To more balanced life; lively and gentle. /fny/

Comments