Everything Has Changed | Random Feeling

Yeah.. as I take place this on Me label..
so I wanna talk about myself..
if any of you read this thank you for reading and understanding me..

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED..
Is all about my senior high school right now. It's completely different than Junior High School. Really! I feel something has changed me.. not change to be better but worse than before. oh I feel myself like hello you are dumb one. I don't know why.. today just feel being lazy ..

Right now I feel so lonely, there's no friends like when I was Junior High School and the class is so .... yeah so many differences! and likely I am at friendzones :( It is completely not nice. how can I feel comfort when tranfuse the teacher's explanation when I think about rest with who and many others..

and I get class that consist of non-moeslems more many than the same of my religion, Islam. yeah right now I am studying at school for general so it means there is so many religions. you can say might be there's a positive point like tolerant and many u can find.. but I haven't find it yet. I can't always being tolerant... there are somethings that we can't share together to others religion.. It is only us that learn that..

because I am a minoritas.. I wanna be respected with .. not I respect my friend.. I might be need a long adaption of new things. and this is quite hard.. yeah this is such a random feeling. woah! that's all I wanna say..
if the place doesn't support to be happy so why can be I happy? :( I need a suggestion..

Comments