Having Fun with Best Friend Ever

Hello! I'm back and yeah write something again, telling you all something that might be u can find a benefit from my story. Because experience is the best teacher, just being good reaader and listener talk less and do more (: but if I'm not talkactive I can't write everything here so a talkactive person is needed sometimes :p

This morning I was spending time with my best friend since I was in the elementary school but we were so closer when we got classmates on sixth grade. I still remember. Talk about my best friend we have so many differences I tell you and we together still and share a lot of things although we are studying at different school right now :( feeling miss something right? she is more talkactive than me :p she takes something easily she loves korean and here loving hollywood and she is so clever on dancing drawing and singing and here is clever on a serious things like writing story. Yeah she loves write as me also we ever planned to create story together aha xx but It's canceled cause we can't connect each other. Don't image that a relationship never has a problem we have a lot. It usually cause she felt envious of something. Yeah She is so sensitive, actually same here. But we have different sense, if she is sensitive on someone's feeling and I am sensintive of sarcasm things. But okay no matter what she is I LOVE HER SO MUCH, I can't imagine if she leave me someday TT I promise my self to take care her as much as I can (:
it's descriptive of her everyone I have a story this day with her..

Cause today is weekend and the ending of our ied holiday and cause of she missed me and same as I was so we planned to meet and share a lot then. Finnally we meet on a quite big mall in my city. I arrived at 10 a.m and she followed me then. To be honest firstly I was so lazy to hang out cause my homework wasn't finished yet is all my mistakes cause I was lazy to do ma assignmentS. So yeah when the day get closer to have a class my assignment is waiting me :p oke back to story! We went around the mall directly. We went up to 4th floor and yeah we got nothing actually :p we searched a right seat to share a lot together. yeah she loves tell anything to me.
and finally we got it on a foodcourt, she shared a lot about anything and I heard and answered her explanation. But I got shocked cause she told me that 4 our ex classmates were having special each other :o omg I cant't.. no words! yeah when we were junior high school we were a classmates. It's completely imposibble couple that we used to think won't be together but Allah has different planning (: seriously I feel free no boys thinking and no special relationship (: being single means being superb and fabulous ahaha :D

after 2 hours left we shared a lot :P launch times was coming we moved to others seat, my best friend chose Renjo restaurant. Cause she is korean lover she delivered Mie Ramen and I delivered Steak chicken mozarela sosis huum yummy :) after we have sat for about half hours we went up to 5th floor to do Shalat Dhuhur. and After that we just go around the mall to look what inside the store.. umm cause money isn't available to buy a lot of things :D we met our elementary friend, senior elementary and junior high school class, and we met our friends in senior high school each other accidently. It was amazing. For closing up our having fun we planned to have a memories through photo box. yeah we searched the best photo box here on the mall. We had to go around the mall three times cause we forgot the place oh sucks!!

*CLICK* oke we got our photo finally and we planned to go back home soon cause it was 02:30 pm haha :D before going back home we bought a cake on "Bread Talk" yuumm my favorite (:
BACK HOME..! I can't tell you a detail of what happened to us..

but might be I can learn today that...
"bestfriend is a precious that u have in the world, is like a gold that u must take care and love. bestfriend can make u happy and forget your shit problem. World isn't the worst as u think." 
love<3

Comments