That's Part of Our Culture and History

Kraton Kasunanan Surakarta tampak depan

Weekend is coming! It means it's time for me to have fun with my best friend just like a week ago. But This is different one.
We choose a responsable price to enjoy the weekend because we don't have a lot of pocketmoney from our parents haha. Talk about my partner for having fun this morning it's girl yeah I don't usually hang out with some boys cause i have to take a distance with boys. Oke let me tell you about her. We used to talk together when we were at elementary school so we are quite close. and when we were seperated by the time lol we still keep in touch, she usually follow me when I felt alone just like that we usually hang out together it just happened Allah has managed it for us idk why we can be so close. So yeah she is my best friend tho. We usually debat together about a silly thing I think.

Oke today we go to car free day. Actually she wanna meet me cause she wanna give me a gift from my birthday on 13 August but then we hang out together. I feel blessed to have friend like her(: she is the best that I ever have. I left home on 7pm and I picked Shela up then we ride cycle together to Slamet Riyadi Street to search breakfast and enjoy the car free day. Imagining that everday is car free day it's gonna be better right? we went straight for about a couple hours and we ate some snacks there like konde cake and spiral potatoes. both are my favourite so I took it for my meal haha.

and after car free day I thought first that we went home directly but then my friend's idea came out yeah then we went along straight to Kasuhanan Surakarta. It's our city history. I love this place. It is soo magnificent. Kraton Surakarta is King and his families's home. So nice to have this a little bit a new knownledge. We are guided by the stuff at there. The enterance ticket is Rp 10.000,00. It's cheap for us. We went around for about a hours, sight-seeing the museum. We took a lot of photos they are all counted for about a hundread. what a photo genic we are haha. But it's okay! Through a photo some memories come out in our mind what happenend in the past. Oh yeah, my friend is so clever on photography. She get a learning from her sister. What a lucky~ I love capturing objects also but It is soo bad cause I don't really clever at all. Hmm!

11:15 am I thought it was time for having lunch. I felt hungry tho. So I asked her to have lunch at Solo Grand Mall. Yeah and then we ride bycycle  to SGM then. Pwuhh I ride faster than before. Long time I don't ride my bycycle it's such sport that I like (: We took lift to reach upstair cause I was so tired. Foodcurt is o 3rd floor. After waiting for seat we got it, and my friend delivered on katsu-katsu restaurant. We waited for the lunch not really long surely. Tadaa~ lunch is coming. We ate together directly. I got text from my mom to go home fastly cause tomorrow I have school. Okay after having lunch we went home at full condition. Ahaaxx I got my gift it is studying lamp. I love it. I won't forget this all just happened. I just thank you to everyone that love me.
Here are some photos that we took

 a little bit silly :D
 upacara pembukaan pintu kraton
 1..2..3.. CLICK :D
 cheeeeee doeloe -_-
 Perkawinan
 Gamelan
 patung pahatan <3
 good friend! roger that..
 peaceee
 wahaaww~~
 me and ma friend
 the enterance tickets
 in front of P.K Buwono VI
 P.K Buwono VI
THANK YOU FOR TODAY <3
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST FRIEND<3

Comments