A title?

It's not gonna be the same again
Through the hard times
Human changes
Through all the struggle
Human can be stronger or weaker

Ups and downs
It's life
So conceited when the strawberry looks sweet
Self-confidence will deep go to the hole when the light may be so bright
Yet we can't see
Darker and darker

Some people look so care
But not by the people
The treatment is one and only
Deal with the heart
Remain thinking that there will be a good ending of all these

But I'd say the negativity is still be priority
Everything that I see is
Hopes will only  be hopes

Someone say
Forgive and learning is key
Is it?
God will hear
God's power will work amazingly
Do I still believe it?
I'd say
It's hard believing when everything going super messy

I  don't know what I need
I don't know where I am going to be
I don't know when everything going to be alright again
I don't know who I talk to
I don't know why I write this
But all I know is this is how I express what still remain

"This was quite a good treatment for the broken-hearted one just like me." (FNY)

Comments